For your next vacation getaway, you might consider staying at the Royal Penthouse Suite of the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland. Renting at the rate of over $80,000 per night, it might be a bit more than what you budgeted for, but you are sure to have a visit you will never forget.
The most expensive hotel suite in the world comes with some pretty impressive features:
- 12 bedrooms and 12 marble bathrooms
- Comprises the entire top floor
- Total size of 1,800 m² (19,375 ft²)
- The largest and most luxurious of hotel suites
- Unmatched all-around view on Lake Geneva
- Panoramic terrace with 1680 m² (18,083 ft²) space
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4-103 home cinema set
- Steinway grand piano
- Billards table and fitness gym in the suite
- Private elevator
- Maximum security level, including bullet-proof glass, magnetic sensors, and panic buttons
- Dining room and banquet table that seats 24 guests
If the thought of entertaining guests on your vacation seems counter-productive, don’t worry; a private chef and butler are included with the amenities.